The Mission of WishGivers is to:
- Help alleviate financial burdens. We are committed to giving practical aid and support to our Wish families. We feel is the responsibility of ALL of our nation’s citizens to help our heroes in their time of need.
- Bring art, music, technology and smiles to Children’s Hospitals. You can help us bring hope and inspiration to these very sick children and their families.
- Provide life-saving medications, operations and treatment to critically ill children. We help the parents of critically ill children by providing the financial and medical resources they need to save their children’s lives.
- Grant wishes for terminally ill children. We enrich the lives of sick children through our wish-granting work.
- Raise awareness and support for America’s defenders and their families. Most Americans are unaware of the tremendous financial and emotional cost that having a terminally ill child extracts on the entire family. We raise community awareness and mobilize that into practical help for those who are hurting.
- Give practical support to the families of critically ill children. We provide counseling resources as well as hands-on support to the families of America’s heroes in their greatest time of need.
WishGivers is founded on love of God! Love of family! Love of country! Thank you for helping us help our HEROES!